77 Brickworks Lane
Every once in a long while, a home comes up for sale that hits those “need to have” checkboxes as well as those “in a perfect world, I would have these” ones. This is that home!! Huge master bedroom (yes, walk-in closet + ensuite access), great 2nd bed with huge closet, a renovated kitchen, a bedroom downstairs for guests, a full size garage, BBQ hookup, a ground floor bathroom.. The list goes on and on (ask us for it). Best thing: it’s affordable!!
Literally steps to loads of retail (hello, Stockyards!!) and all those shops on the west side of Keele (Starbucks, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Best Buy, etc), St. Clair West TTC streetcar, and a wonderful kiddie park.
Bonus: the brand new Organic Garage grocery store just opened up south of this home!
What's the scoop?
- List Price: $699,000
- 2+1 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1029 sqft on the top 2 floors, 532 sqft in basement = total of 1561 sqft of interior living space
- Upgraded kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Detached garage with additional storage
- Great outdoor space with gas BBQ hookup
- Finished basement with bedroom and full bathroom
- Close to Stockyards and the Junction for all your needs